A Stranger to my kitchen... (PT/EN]


Sabes quando não curtes cozinhar quando tens uma cozinha cheia de aparelhos que não usas ( nunca! ) como é o caso da minha máquina de panificação.
You know that you're not into cooking/baking when you have a kitchen filled with appliances which you do not use ( ever! ) wich is the case of my breadmaking machine.

Nem sempre foi assim, quando eu era mais jovem, pré-adolescente ou até mais jovem, gostava de fazer bolos e cafés da manhã elaborados para os meus pais. Mas hoje em dia, contento-me com uma cozinha fácil, rápida e low-cost. Na verdade, nestes últimos anos eu só queria terminar o jantar rapidamente para puder relaxar no sofá - as coisas ficam muito diferentes quando não se tem a mamãe todos os dias na mesa!
Shame on me! Esta a tentar emendar-me. Passo a passo, vou explorando o mundo da culinária... até vejo o masterchef Austrália - LOVE IT btw!
It wasn't always like that, when I was younger, pre teen or even younger -  I enjoyed baking cakes and making elaborat breakfasts for my parents but nowadays I'll settle for easy, fast and low coast cooking. In fact, these past years I only wanted to finish my supper fast so that I could relax in the couch - things get pretty darn different when you don't mummy's food every day at the table!
Shame on me! I'm trying to make emends. Step by step, I'm exploring the culinary world, I'm even watching masterchef Australia - LOVE IT btw! 

De volta ao que interessa, encontrei uma maneira de fazer pão caseiro na máquina de panificação sem qualquer problema - e ao que parece vou sempre acabar com pão bem saboroso - basta despejar a mistura de pão de sementes (eu usei a marca branca de neve) na máquina adicionar água e seleccionar o programa.
Back to the point, I've found a way to make homebaked bread using my breadmaking machine without any trouble - and it seems you'll always end up with a tasty bread - you only have to pour the bread mixture into the machine add water and select the program. 

Tão simples quanto isso e o pão é super saboroso! Não sei porque não fiz antes (na realidade sei mas pronteeeeeees). Experiência a repetir defo!
Simple as that and the bread is super yummy! I don't know why i haven't done it before (in fact I do but wth...). An experience to repeat defo!


xoxo
Dani



Siga os links para saber os produtos que utilizei neste artigo.
Follow the links to find the products I've used in this article.

Comments

Post a Comment

Express yourself don't repress yourself!

Popular Posts