Nom Nom | Bauernbrot and Rice and Oatmeal Drink / Bauernbrot e Bebida de Aveia e arroz


Bauernbrot and Rice and Oatmeal Drink

Rice and Oatmeal Drink | Bebida de Arroz e Aveia

It's delicious and a great substitute for milk, specially if you have a hard digestion or you're alergic to lactose. Besides, you can make it easly at home and not get that feeling that you're being robbed. As for the flavour, I didn't add any aroma and quite frankly I kinda like it, that doesn't happen when i drink natural soymilk/drink - yuk! - i hate the damn thing.
Oh!, I used this recipe to make the drink, I'm sorry it's in portuguese. 

É delicioso e é um óptimo substituto para o leite, especialmente se tem uma digestão difícil ou é alérgico a lactose. Além disso, pode fazê-lo facilmente em casa e não ter a sensação de que você está a ser roubado. Quanto ao sabor, eu não adicionei qualquer aroma e, francamente, eu até curto assim, coisa que não acontece quando eu bebo leite de soja / bebida natural - Yuk! - eu odeio aquela coisa.
Ah!, usei esta receita para fazer a bebida, desculpem-me é em português.

BauernBrot

I don't even know what it means in my own language but it tastes awesome! It's a bitter bread but very light at the same time. I bought the bread mixture at Lidl and made it in my breadmaker machine - easy peasy! But I'm having doubts about the look, I don't think it was suposed to look like this but the important thing is that it tasted good. So a give it a thumbsup!

Eu nem sei o que isso significa em português mas o gosto é incrível! É um pão amargo mas muito leve, ao mesmo tempo. Eu comprei a mistura de pão no Lidl e cozi-o(?) na minha máquina de fazer pão - muito fácil! Mas eu tenho dúvidas sobre o aspecto eu não acho que era suposto ter este resultado, mas o importante é que sabia bem. Assim,dou-lhe um thumbsup.


So what do you drink and eat in the morning? 
Então, o que bebem e comem de manhã? 

Comments

  1. hmm, fiquei com vontade de provar! de manhã eu costumo comer leite e cereais, ou chá e torradas, ou tosta mista :P

    está a decorrer, pela primeira vez, um sorteio no meu blog!
    La Joie de Vivre!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eu vario muito, mas há temporadas que só me apetece beber leite e comer pão com manteiga :P

      xoxo
      Dani
      A Strangeness in me Blog

      Delete
  2. I will definitely try that out myself! I usually eat fruit in the morning or make a smoothie with fruit and some green vegetable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it.

      I don't have a fixed menu for the morning but fruit or smoothie sounds awesome :)


      xoxo
      Dani
      A Strangeness in me Blog

      Delete

Post a Comment

Express yourself don't repress yourself!

Popular Posts