TV SERIES | Sleepy Hollow

Welcome to Sleepy Hollow

(Click on the pictures for a better resolution, it's worth it!)

 

 


The Main Characters


Katrina

Icabod 

Abby Mills

The Horseman

  

Evil


 

 

This is what I've been watching lately (besides other tv series). Sleepy hollow is based on the legend with the same name but it's placed nowadays. 
You can expect all kind of creatures to appear in that American town - much like on other television dramas of that genre - but don't expect to be spooked. Also, some of the history is too damn silly. Stuff happening like magic, encyclopedic characters - that annoys me a bit.
Nevertheless, I find it entertaining. My favourite character is def Icabod. I love his awkwardness and misunderstood since of humor due to it's temporal displacement (oops, I'm telling too much). Another thing that I like is the nature, the monuments, the photography - great angles and colors.
If you like this kind of supernatural/police tv drama, enjoy and tell me what you think. 

Isto é o que eu tenho visto recentemente (além de outras séries de TV). Sleepy Hollow é baseada na lenda com o mesmo nome, mas é passada nos dias de hoje. 
Podem crer que todo o tipo de criatura irão aparecer nesta cidade americana - bem como em outros dramas de televisão do género - mas não esperem por se assustarem. Além disso, um pouco da história é muito idiota; coisas acontecem como que por magia, personagens enciclopédicas - o que me irrita um pouco. Gosto das coisas bem explicadinhas mesmo que sejam inventadas! 
No entanto, entretém-me. O meu personagem favorito é definitivamente Icabod. Adoro a sua estranheza e humor mal compreendido devido à sua deslocação temporal (ooops! estou a contar-vos demasiado). Outra coisa que eu gosto é da natureza, dos monumentos, da fotografia - grandes ângulos e cores - dá vontade de fazer um retiro naqueles bosques.
Se gostam deste tipo drama de sobrenatural / policial de aproveitem e depois digam o que acharam.



Comments

  1. não conhecemos, mas parece muito interessante, talvez mais uma série para adicionar à coleção ahah
    Beijinhos*
    http://thisisbeautydream.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Para que gosta do género, é bastante fácil de ver ;)

      xoxo
      Dani
      A Strangeness in me Blog

      Delete
  2. What a fascinating story. I did not know there was this series, anyway I will see!
    Thanks for the tip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've watched the first season and I liked it. I love police x supernatural series - Grimm, anyone? -, and while the plot of Sleepy Hollow is a bit inconsistentand I do agree on the silly hystorical references as well, but it sure is an entertaining series.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Express yourself don't repress yourself!

Popular Posts